Vinnitsa National Medical University was established in 1921. The educational institution was named after Pirogov in 1960. Vinnitsa National Medical University was granted the status of a university 1994.
The university has a high level of experienced staff for academic curriculum. The national status of the university was awarded as “Diplomas of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine”.
The Vinnitsa National Medical University has well-biased faculties who guide the students not only in studies but also for a career.
Vasil Maksimovich Moroz (M.D., Professor) is a rector of the university and a member of National Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine. The university has won the state prize of Ukraine in the field of science and technology.
Pyrohova St, 56, Vinnytsia, Vinnyts’ka oblast, Ukraine, 21000
- Affiliation : The university is recognized by WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of many other counties.
- Established : 1921
- Courses offered : MBBS
- Duration : 6 years
- Eligibility : The candidate must secure 50% marks in 10+2 or any other Equivalent Board of Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Medium of Instruction : English
- Campus : Urban
- Food : Hygienically prepared nutritious food available.
- Academic Session : Sep- Aug
- Accommodation : The University has 4 hostel buildings which can accommodate around 2500 students.
- Weather : The climate of the Ukraine can be described as dry and continental influenced climate with warm, dry summers and fairly severe winters. In summer daytime temperatures reach 25-30°C. January is the coldest month with daytime temperatures usually around 0°C.