The University of Perpetual Help Rizal JONELTA is an extension school of the Perpetual Help School of Laguna for Medicine and Allied Health Science and was thus known as the Perpetual Help College of Medicine- Rizal (Extension School). The University of Perpetual Help Rizal JONELTA Foundation School of Medicine was established in June 1996.The University of Perpetual Help Rizal JONELTA Foundation School of Medicine, believing that Christian character building through quality education is nation building, aspires to be an outstanding center of excellence in medical education, training, research and community service committed to the achievement of the highest quality of life.
Alabang–Zapote Road, Pamplona 3, Las Piñas City, 1704, Philippines.
- Affiliation : The college is listed in the directory of the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Established : 1958
- President : San Carlos City, Philippines
- Location : San Carlos City, Philippines
- Campus : 19ha
- Courses offered : Integral Doctor of medicine
- Duration : 1.5 + 4 years
- Eligibility : Minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and pass in English in class 10+2 as per MCI eligibility criteria.
- Food : Hygienically prepared nutritious food available. Indian food is also available on campus.