The Philippines are the highest portions of a partly submerged mountain chain and is made up of more than 7,000 islands; the three main island groups are Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. The Philippines is one of the most westernized nations in Southeast Asia, a unique blend of eastern and western cultures.
Spain (1565-1898) and the United States (1898-1946), colonized the country and have been the most significant influences on the Philippine culture.
This is about to change. Philippine President Duterte announced a ‘separation’ from the US; he declared he has realigned with China as the two countries agreed to resolve their South China Sea dispute through talks. Duerte said in his speech at a forum in the Great Hall of the People in Beijing: “America has lost. I’ve realigned myself in your ideological flow, and maybe I will also go to Russia to talk to Putin and tell him that there are three of us against the world — China, Philippines, and Russia. It’s the only way.”
- World’s 3rd largest English speaking nation.
- World’s 2nd largest exporter of Physicians after India.
- Top class medical education in a safe environment and at affordable cost.
- Philippines produces over 3,00,000 medical graduates pursuing MBBS in Philippines each year.
- Follow USA education system thus student will have option of transferring to continue study medicine in USA.
- M.D. degree offered by the Philippine Universities is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) as to be equivalent to MBBS.
- MBBS in Philippines offered by the Medical colleges are governed by the CHED , is recognized by WHO and listed in the IMED.
- Students need not qualify at IELTS or TOEFL
- Academic curriculum is in accordance with global standards.
- Students are guided to prepare for USMLE, MCI screening tests.
- Exposure to an international environment, culture and education system
- India-like climatic conditions make it easy for students to adjust.
- College in Philippines prepare you for the MCI screening test
- College in Philippines prepare you for United States Medical Licensing Examination(USMLE)