New Zealand (NZ) is an island country in the South Pacific Ocean located about 2,000 km (1,300 mi) southeast of Australia. The island-nation consists of some smaller islands and two main islands, the North Island (Te-Ika-a-Maui) and the South Island (Te Wai Pounamu), which are separated by the Cook Strait. New Zealand shares maritime borders with Australia, the island nations of Fiji and Tonga.
New Zealand’s islands are the surface area of the continent of Zealandia. Zealandia, now for the most part submerged, was formerly a large portion of the super-continent of Gondwanaland.
The geopolitical entity of the Realm of New Zealand comprises New Zealand, the Cook Islands, Niue (an island), Tokelau (some coral atolls), and the Ross Dependency, a region in Antarctica.
Every new day in the world starts in New Zealand. There are several reasons for Indian students to choose NZ as their preferred destination to study.
- Education System is based on prestigious British system
- Quality education at low cost
- Supportive learning environment
- Lively country to study
- Beautiful location
- Hospitable people
- Small country with huge development opportunities in various sectors
- Teaching methodology and personalized attention from the tutors
- High ranking of institutes in NZ
- Low cost of living as compared to other countries
- Qualification from NZ is recognized in most part of the world.