Popular Medical College is one of the best medical college for studying MBBS in Bangladesh. It is a private medical school in Bangladesh, established in 2010. It is located in Dhanmondi, Dhaka. Popular Medical College is affiliated with University of Dhaka as a constituent college and listed in World Health Organizations (WHO). Popular Medical College offers MBBS for the medical aspirant students of Bangladesh and the students who want to study medical in foreign universities. Total duration of the course is 5years plus one-year compulsory internship. The degree is recognised by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
Popular Medical College campus is easily connected by all types of transport and is within a very short distance from good dinning and shopping centres. The college has well-furnished residential hostel for the students situated near the college with dining hall and provisions for dining in groups. The academic building of the college has adequate number of well-equipped air-conditioned lecture halls for large group teaching, conduction of examinations and social events.
House No. 25, Road No. 2, Dhanmondi, Dhaka – 1205, Bangladesh
- Affiliation : The college is affiliated with Dhaka University as a constituent college. The college is listed with the World Health Organization and International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
- Established : 2010
- Courses offered : MBBS
- Duration : 6 years including internship
- Eligibility: HSC or equivalent examination with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Medium of Instruction : English
- Campus : Urban
- Food : Nutritious and hygienically prepared food available in the college. All vegetables available in India are also available in Bangladesh.
- Academic Session : Jan-Dec
- Accommodation : Twin Sharing Dormitories available.
- Weather : The climate of Dhaka is very pleasant. Winter-Max:15°C Min:10°C | Summer-Max:36°C Min:27°C.