Nanjing Medical University is one of the best medical university situated in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China. It is established in the year 1934. The university has two main campuses: Wutai and Jiangning, both of which have international student apartments.
Nanjing Medical University was one of the first universities to offer an English taught Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program, as approved by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China (MOE).
Nanjing Medical University offers various course for the students who are looking for studying in foreign countries like MBBS, B.S. in Medical Imaging Technology, B.S. in Rehabilitation Medicine, B.S. in Nursing, B.M. in Medical Imaging. The university has a land area of eighty-seven hectares and is a center of teaching and research.
140 Hanzhong Rd, Gulou Qu, Nanjing Shi, Jiangsu Sheng, P.R. China 210029
- Education : 6 Post-doctoral research stations
48 doctor’s programs
73 master’s programs
17 undergraduate programs
3 state-level key disciplines
1 key discipline for state-level cultivation
3 key Jiangsu first-level disciplines
- Courses Offered:
B.S. in Medical Imaging Technology
B.S. in Rehabilitation Medicine
B.S. in Nursing
B.M. in Medical Imaging
- Research: 1 State-level Key Laboratory
4 Ministry-level Key Laboratories
13 Provincial Key Laboratories
183 million RMB (29.4 million USD) of total research fund for the year of 2012
752 articles with intellectual property rights published in journals indexed by Journal Citation Reports.
- Faculty: Total staff amount to 1,570
Faculty members amount to 689, more than 50% with PhD degree
188 associate professors
204 doctoral supervisors
1137 master supervisors (including the affiliated hospitals)
1 academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering
1 National Distinguished Teacher
1 “Chang Jiang Scholar” Distinguished Visiting Professor
2 recruited global experts of National “Thousand Talent Program”
- Global Links: Nearly 30 overseas universities in partnership
Over 500 foreign students study degree programs or short study on the campus each year
Nearly 100 foreign scholars pay a visit to the University each year
Over 150 well-known scholars in the world were conferred honorary degree or title
Over 100 staff members are sent to study or work in overseas each year.
- Eligibility : 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Admission will be based on high school credentials and Admission Test (NEET) /Interview.
- Food :Hygienically prepared nutritious food available. Although Chinese cuisine predominates in the canteen, it is possible to get cuisines from other countries from the numerous restaurants and eateries that dot the city.
- Accommodation : Spacious and comfortable dormitories provided on a Twin Sharing basis, A/C, Internet & Attached Bath etc. Separate dormitory for boys and girls. Shops are located inside the campus making it very convenient for students.
- Weather : Winter: Max:10°C Min:-1°CSummer: Max:32°C, Min:21°C
- Nanjing Situated in the Jiangsu Province of China & Nanjing was the national capital during part of the Ming dynasty.