Medical Education in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has been turning out to be one of the most suitable options for Indian students to do MBBS abroad at a low cost. The tuition fees for the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan are the lowest in the world. Many students from India prefer to go for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan because of its convenience, affordability and high-end education system. The MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan offer internationally approved degrees and have been approved by WHO, NMC and UNESCO and the can be eligible to sit in major examinations like USMLE, PLAB, NMC, etc. and can provide you the most versatile experience as an understudy.
Advantages of MBBS Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Easy and simple Admission procedure
- No Entrance and No donation
- Affordable MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan.
- Top class MBBS Universities in the country
- University degree recognized by WHO, NMC, and FAIMER
- High-quality medical Education
- 10:1 student-teacher ratio
- Eligible for Govt jobs and PG courses in India subject to NMC regulations
- Living costs are affordable
- Reasonable hostel fee
- Favorable climate
Top NMC approved Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State University
- Asian Medical Institute
- Jalalabad Medical University
- International School of Medicine Bishkek
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- IMI Academy of Bishkek
- The duration of the course is 5 years and 1 year compulsory clinical rotation.
- The first five years are dedicated to basic medical education and clinical studies.
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is highly loaded in favor of the practical application of studies.
- The students after passing out from Kyrgyzstan can practice anywhere in the
world because of its recognition of international bodies like NMC, WHO, and UNESCO.
- The applicant must be age group between 17-26 on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The applicant must have passed 50% marks 12th standard from the Science stream in the PCB category.
- NEET Qualification Scorecard is required.
Important Facts about Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Course Given : MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)
- Duration of the Course : 5-6 years
- Eligibility Criteria : 10+2 (50% marks in PCB)
- NEET qualification : Required
- Tuition Fees : US$2200- 4000
- Hostel fees : US$ 440-650 per year
- Food expense : US$1100 per year
- Medical Universities Approval : NMC, WHO, FAIMER, and Govt. of Kyrgyzstan
- Medium of Teaching : English
S.Tentishev Asian Medical Institute
58, Gagarina Street, Kant, Chui Region, Kyrgyzstan