Apply now at Jonkoping University, Sweden for Aug. 2022 intake !!
- Characterized by focused profiles, internationalization, an entrepreneurial spirit and collaboration with the surrounding society.
- The university is one of the top universities in international student exchange and among the best in Sweden in terms of attracting international students.
- Dedicated and highly qualified staff from the Study Abroad Team.
- Close ties with industries in the region
Popular Courses Offered
- International Economics
- International Management
- Sustainable Enterprise Development
- Industrial Engineering and Management: Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Engineering Management
- Production Engineering and Management
- For Bachelor’s: Minimum 60% in 10+2 with Mathematics is a mandatory requirement, IELTS- 6.5 overall with no band less than 5.5
- For Master’s: 4 years bachelor’s degree or 3 years bachelor’s + 2 years Master’s with minimum of 60%, IELTS- 6.5 overall with no band less than 5.5
- Bachelor’s: 3 years
- Master’s: 1 to 2 years
Approximate Tuition fee:
- For Bachelor’s- SEK 1,00,000 to SEK 1,60,000 per year (INR 8,65,230.23 /- to INR 13,84,368.37/- per year)
- For Master’s- SEK 1,20,000 to 1,50,000 per year (INR 10,38,276.28/- to INR 12,97,845.35/- per year)
Application Fees: SEK 900
Intake: August 2022
Note: IELTS can be waived off for Engineering or Technical or Health Science graduates with 60% and above.