Georgian National University is one of the best universities to study MBBS in Georgia. It was established in 2001 and it is the largest private higher education institution in Georgia. It is the fastest growing institution with the highest interest rates from the perspective of students in Georgia. The university aims to create an internationally- compliant university environment through synthesis of strong theoretical, practical and research component. Georgian National University provides a multifaceted development of personality and a socially responsible professional with common values. The university is committed to meet the modern European educational standards. In 2009 the university was accredited by LEPL National Accreditation Center. In 2014 the university was authorized in accordance with the new authorization standard (Until 2020). At present, there are 23 accredited educational programs in the university, including 9 undergraduates, 7 additional/ minor specialities,1 one-step and 5 master programs. In 2014, 2015 and 2016 Georgian National University is one of the most demanded universities in Georgian educational space, according to the results of the United National Examinations and Mobility results.
9,Tsinandali Street, Georgia
- Affiliation : Approved by MCI, WHO and Directory of FAIMER, National Center for quality education Enhancement Georgian national university SEU, Ministry of Education and Healthcare of Georgia.
- Medium of Instruction : English
- Eligibility : 10+2 or equivalent with subject Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 55% in each subject. Admission will be based on highest credentials and admission test (NEET)/interview
- Courses offered : MD (Equivalent to MBBS)
- Duration : 7 years (6 years studies and 1year compulsory internship in the home country)
- Credit Load : 360 ECTS
- Food : Nutritious and Hygienically prepared food available in the university. Indian food is also available.
- Dormitory: Spacious and comfortable dormitories with A/C, internet service, modern facilities. Separate hostels for boys and girls with 24*7 securities.
- Weather :Warm summer and mostly clear, long winters with cold and partly cloudy. Average weather in Summer 20’ C to 32’C, in winter -1.5’C to 5.9’C