Fujian Medical University is one of the best university located in Fuzhou, Fujian, China for studying medicine. Fujian Medical University was founded in 1937. Fujian Medical University in China focused on shaping the outstanding talents of its students and promoting scientific, technological and advanced culture. Fujian Medical University consist of two main campus, covering over 876,710 square meters. Currently, the University consists of 17 college and departments, 22 undergraduate majors (aspects), 22 doctor-degree locations and 59 master-degree locations.
The University has more than 12800 undergraduate students, 250 PhD, 2800 graduates and 4900 of its students are engaged in the field of adult education. Fujian Medical University offers 4 national level specialties, 3 teaching achievement awards and 2 demonstrational centers for experimental teaching.
88 Jiaotong Rd, Nan Men Shang Quan, Taijiang Qu, Fuzhou Shi, Fujian Sheng, China.
- Campus : FMU is located in Fuzhou, with two campuses located at Shangjie and Taijiang respectively, covering a total area of 100 hectares with a floor area of more than 420,000 square meters.
- Courses Offered: Degree Conferred as: MBBS
- Duration : 5 years Studies and 1 year Internship. Internship may be done either in the university or in the home country.
Eligibility: English. Study of Chinese language compulsory in the 1st year which can be extended. This is for facilitating effective interaction during clinical period and comfortable stay. Passing of the HSK (Chinese) is mandatory.
- Food : Nutritious and hygienically prepared food available in the college. Professionally run Indian Kitchen prepares excellent food at moderate prices. All vegetables available in India are also available in China.
- Staff : FMU has a staff of over 11200. Among 1536 full-time teachers , those with senior professional title account for 67.45% and there are 149 doctoral supervisors and 1072 master supe1visors.
- Weather : Fuzhou lies on the north (left) bank of the estuary of Fujian’s largest river, the Min River.
Summer – Max: 34° C Min: 26° C
Winter – Max: 18° C Min: 10° C.
- FMU is located in Fuzhou, with two campuses located at Shangjie and Taijiang respectively, covering a total area of 100 hectares with a floor area of more than 420,000 square meters.Address: 88 Jiaotong Rd, Nan Men Shang Quan, Taijiang Qu, Fuzhou Shi, Fujian Sheng, China.