The Donetsk National Medical University (DNMU) is considered as the best medical university of Ukraine. Since 2001, its rank 1st among other Ukrainian medical universities stated by the rating of Ministry of Health & Ministry of Education of Ukraine.
Donetsk National Medical University “DNMU” is the first medical university of Ukraine which was recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) and from Directory of I-Med Schools. Donetsk National Medical University (Mariupol Campus) is registered with the world Medical Universities list.
Donetsk National Medical University “DNMU” was the first medical university in Ukraine and in eastern Europe who started the faculties of Medicine and Dentistry in English language for foreign students in 1991 after independence of Ukraine.
Illicha Ave, 16, Donetsk, Ukraine, 83000
- Affiliation :The University is listed in the directory of the World Health Organization.
- Established : 1930
- Location : Lllichia Ave, Donetsk, Ukraine
- Courses offered : MBBS
- Duration : 6 years including internship
- Eligibility : The candidate must secure 50% marks in 10+2 or any other Equivalent Board of Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Medium of Instruction : English
- Campus : Urban
- Food : Hygienically prepared nutritious food available.
- Academic Session : Sep- Aug
- Accommodation : The University has 9 hostels for accommodation of 4356 students.
- Weather : The climate of the Ukraine can be described as dry and continental influenced climate with warm, dry summers and fairly severe winters. In summer daytime temperatures reach 25-30°C. January is the coldest month with daytime temperatures usually around 0°C.