Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) – is the centre of education, Science and Culture of exceptionally industrial area of Dnieper, Ukraine. The city of Dnipropetrovsk is the primary Industrial city of Ukraine.
Above than 40% industry of Ukraine is situated in Dnipropetrovsk. It is known as the industrial & manufacturer city of Ukraine.
The city is exceedingly created and settled in all parts of life. Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) is one of the most seasoned higher education foundation of Ukraine having fourth (the most astounding) level of accreditation in Ukraine.
Volodymira Vernandskogo street 9, Dnipro, Ukraine
- Affiliation : The university is recognised by WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of many other counties.
- Established : 1916
- Courses offered : MBBS
- Duration : 6 years including internship
- Eligibility : The candidate must secure 50% marks in 10+2 or any other Equivalent Board of Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Medium of Instruction : English
- Campus : Urban
- Food : Hygienically prepared nutritious food available.
- Academic Session : Sep- Aug
- Accommodation : DMA has 7 hostels situated in various region of the city, which are associated by modern transport structure (transport, tramway, and trolley-transport). The lodgings have added up to the territory of 45422 sq. m. what’s more, can suit 2768 students. International students live in the lodgings No 1, 5 and 7.
- Weather : The climate of the Ukraine can be described as dry and continental influenced climate with warm, dry summers and fairly severe winters. In summer daytime temperatures reach 25-30°C. January is the coldest month with daytime temperatures usually around 0°C.