Barind Medical College is one of the popular medical colleges in Bangladesh. Established in 2011, Barind Medical College is Located at Rajshahi, the educational city of Bangladesh 252 km north-west of Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. Total Campus of the Medical College is 3 acres (approx.) with Academic & Hospital floor space 1,70,000 sq.ft.
Barind Medical College offers MBBS course to medical aspirant students of Bangladesh and for the students of other countries who are looking for studying medical in foreign countries.
179/1, Choto Bongram, Boalia, Rajshahi – 6207, Bangladesh
- Established : 2011
- Courses offered : MBBS
- Duration : 6 years including internship
- Eligibility: 1. Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 7.00 2. Minimum GPA in biology: 3.5
- Medium of Instruction : English
- Campus : Urban
- Food : Hygienically prepared nutritious food available.
- Academic Session : Jan-Dec
- Accommodation : Twin Sharing Dormitories available.
- Weather : Winter-Max:15°C Min:10°C, Summer-Max:36°C Min:27°C