Anwer Khan Modern Medical College is the private medical Hospital in Bangladesh. It was established in 2008 by a group of dedicated people called the founder members who were imbued with the ideals of providing quality medical education, research and services to people of this country at reasonable cost. The Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, is located in Dhanmond, Dhaka at the heart of the capital city of Bangladesh. The campus includes 4 six storied modern buildings and an annexe space close by. Adjacent to the college building Batayan 1 and 2 are used as hospitals with general wards, consultant chambers, ICU, Operation Theatres, modern diagnostic lab etc.
House 17, Road 8, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka 1205, Bangladesh
- Established : 2008
- Courses offered : MBBS
- Duration : 6 years including internship
- Eligibility: 1. Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 7.00 2. Minimum GPA in biology: 3.5
- Medium of Instruction : English
- Campus : Urban
- Food : Hygienically prepared nutritious food available.
- Academic Session : Jan-Dec
- Accommodation : Twin Sharing Dormitories available.
- Weather : Winter-Max:15°C Min:10°C, Summer-Max:36°C Min:27°C